Hours of Operation:
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||1:00 pm - 8:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am - 12:00 am|
Payment Plans: Aetna
Payment Plans: Blue Cross Blue Shield
Payment Plans: Cigna
Payment Plans: Medicaid NOT Accepted
Payment Plans: Medicare
Payment Plans: UnitedHealthcare
Podiatric Disorder Treatment
Podiatric Paralytic Treatment
Podiatric Sports Therapy
Tri-State Foot and Ankle Center offices are located in North Wilmington, Delaware and Hockessin, Delaware. Medical and Surgical care of the Foot and Ankle is provided by Drs. Harold Gruber and Sandra Hudak. Both Drs. Gruber and Hudak are board certified in foot surgery by the American Board of Podiatric Surgery. We are dedicated to customizing treatment based on what is medically appropriate and best suits your needs. From the time you enter the office, your feet and ankles become our project. From start to finish, whether the required care is conservative, surgical, or emergency, we are here to lessen your pain and optimize your potential!
At Tri-State Foot and Ankle Center, our goals are to :
* Make you comfortable, by treating you with respect and by providing you with an efficient, friendly office setting.
* Listen and learn about the problem you are having and how it has affected you.
* Examine you in a complete and thorough fashion, taking into consideration all of the factors which may be leading to your problem.
* Educate you on your condition, so that you understand it.
* Present treatment options, surgical or conservative, which best suit your needs, physically, emotionally, and environmentally.
* Execute this treatment in the most consciencious, expert fashion, while remaining available for questions and emergencies.
* Maintain a lasting relationship, availing ourselves to you and your family for future foot and ankle care.
We are working to keep you walking!