Hours of Operation:
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Payment Plans: Aetna
Payment Plans: Blue Cross Blue Shield
Payment Plans: Cigna
Payment Plans: Medicaid NOT Accepted
Payment Plans: Medicare
Payment Plans: UnitedHealthcare
Podiatric Sports Therapy
Dr. Miyazaki offers her services as a podiatrist in East Bay, CA. Her rational, practical approach to the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of foot and ankle disorders has helped hundreds of patients recover from podiatric problems. She strives to provide caring, comprehensive, state-of-the art medical care in a comfortable, welcoming environment.
Is this the first time you have visited a podiatrist? Well, don't worry. This handy guide will prepare you for your appointment and help make the most of your time with the foot and ankle expert.
Before Your Visit:
• Make a list of your symptoms and questions.
• Make a list of all medications and any previous surgeries.
• Gather and bring important medical records and laboratory test reports from other doctors or hospitals (including X-rays, MRIs, and lab results).
• Tell the office if you have special needs.
• If your problem involves walking and/or exercise, bring your walking/exercise shoes with you to the appointment.
• Don’t forget your insurance card to bring to your appointment.
During Your Visit:
• Go over your list of questions.
• If you do not understand an answer, be sure to ask for further explanation.
• Take notes and listen carefully.
• Discuss your symptoms and any recent changes you may have noticed.
• Talk about all new medications.
• Ask why it has been prescribed, and how to take it.
• Describe any allergies.
• Tell doctor if you are pregnant or if you are trying to get pregnant.
• Let doctor know if you are being treated by other doctors.
After Your Visit:
• Prepare for any tests orders by doctor.
• Ask about what you need to do to get ready, possible side effects, and when you can expect results.
• Ask when and how the test results will be made available to you.
• Schedule a follow-up appointment (if necessary) before you leave the office.
• Call the office and ask for your test results if you do not hear from us when you are supposed to.